Appendix 2 - 神圣洁, 教会也必须圣洁: Part 3

附录II: 从2015年1月28日到2015年3月6日我跟徐志秋关于他违反法律发表充满很多不实之处的信通过马太福音18:15-17交流的过程:

 


 

From: Chai Ling
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:42 PM
To: 'Z Xu'
Subject: Letter from Ling

 

 Jan 28th , 2015,

 

Pastor Xu,

 

As a believer in Christ Jesus I formally and privately ask you to publicly withdraw your meeting memo regarding the meeting between me and Yuan Zhiming, which took place in June 24th, 2014 where you were entrusted as a witness and a pastor according to the process defined in Matthew 18:15-17.

 

Your action to publish the memo has caused great harm to me, to my family, to the church at large and to the effort of confronting a man who had committed a serious crime against me 24+ years ago. By the time you decided to release your memo to the public, you have already been informed of my polygraph result and by the fact there was more allegation against him for additional rape crimes through my first two letters to the church.  

 

Your action to publish the letter without my knowledge nor approval had broken two laws:

 

·        The confidentiality between pastor/parishioner;

·        The victims’ right to privacy act.

 

As Shepard and minister of the Lord, by your above action, you have not fulfill the duty the Lord assigned to you, “Feed my sheep, feed my sheep, feed my sheep”. Instead your action had harmed the sheep deeply.

 

As Christians, we all sin or make mistakes, because we are still in the process of renewing our mind in Christ Jesus. However, if we continue to sin, that is not right.

 

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 1 John 3:9 (NIV)

 

 I therefore humbly ask you to withdraw your letter publicly and immediately.

 

 Ling Chai

 


 

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Chai Ling wrote:

Copied on the 18 pastors and the All Girls Allowed Board

February 16th, 2015

 

Pastor Xu,

 

In my Jan 28th 2015 email letter to you, I have privately and humbly asked you to withdraw your letter publicly and immediately. As of today, I have received no communication from you.

 

        According to Matthew 18:15-17, I am following up with the same request from you in front of the 18 Pastors and our All Girls Allowed Board members. By the form of this email, they are being invited as my witnesses in this matter. We are in step II now.

 

I look forward hearing back from you.

 

Ling

 


 

From: Z Xu
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:49 AM
To: Chai Ling
Cc: CC Pastors (ccpastors2015@gmail.com); All Girls Allowed Board; 周爱玲的电邮


Subject: Re: Letter from Ling

 

Ms. Chai:

 

I have promised the Independent Investigation Committee to assist them wherever they need information from me. Please stop sending me any further letter due to conflict of interest.

 

Let's pray that both you and Yuan will stick to the process, and put an end to this dispute.

 

Sincerely,

 

Zhiqiu Xu

 


 

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Chai Ling <> wrote:

 

Mr. Xu,

 

 My email to you was not about Yuan. It is about you breaking the laws against me and about your responsibility!

 

 Pls answer my request to publicly apologize and to withdraw your letter publicly ASAP!

 

 Ling

 


 

 

 From: Z Xu
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 1:35 PM
To: Chai Ling
Subject: Re: Letter from Ling

 

Ms. Chai: 

 

 I have nothing further to say, and I have the right to remain silent. If you want to reach me, please do it through the Independent Investigation Committee. I may reply to their inquiry if I consider their question appropriate. 

 

 Sincerely, 

 

 Zhiqiu Xu

 


  

From: Chai Ling
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:26 PM
To: Z Xu
Cc: CC Pastors (ccpastors2015@gmail.com); All Girls Allowed Board  

 

Mr. Xu,

 

I take your response as not willing to correct your wrongs. So I am done with the II step according to Matthew 18:15-17. Now we have 18 pastors and our Board reviewing your case against me, I respectfully asking for their judgments on this.

 

 Ling

 


 

From: Chai Ling
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:31 PM
To: Z Xu
Cc: CC Pastors; All Girls Allowed Board  
Subject: RE: Letter from Ling

 

Feb 24th, 2015

 

Pastor Xu,

 

 I trust you have seen the report from the 18 Pastors’ investigations: https://www.cclifefl.org/View/Article/3900

 

With all these additional cases against Yuan’s sexual violence, I urge you to make a public apology immediately, as the Lord commanded us: “Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.” Leviticus 19:17. Matthew 18:15-17 Step II second time.

 

Ling

 


 

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Chai Ling <> wrote:

 

March 4th, 2015,

 

Pastor Xu,

 

I have not heard back from you regarding my following requests.

 

Given all the recent development since my last email,

 

·       Yuan Zhiming’s resignation: http://www.chinasoul.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3800:2015-03-01-07-29-37&catid=25:newsevens&Itemid=48&lang=en-gb

·       China Soul’s Board not proclaiming Yuan’s innocence: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2015/february-web-only/convert-chai-ling-accuses-yuan-zhiming-rape-china-soul-aga.html?start=3

 

I hope you had a chance to reconsider the actions you took in the past.

 

I respectfully asking the 18 pastors and my board to be my witnesses in my II step with you the 3nd time according to Matthew 18:15-17.

 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

 

Ling

 


 

 

 From: Z Xu
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:17 AM
To: Chai Ling
Cc: CC Pastors; All Girls Allowed Board
Subject: Re: Letter from Ling

 

Ms. Chai:

 

Since you have submitted the case to the Independent Investigate Committee, you should submit to their authority too. Please ask the Committee to communicate with me directly.

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Zhiqiu Xu

 


 

 

 On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Chai Ling < > wrote:

CC Pastors; All Girls Allowed Board

 

Pastor Xu,

 

Thank you for your reply. We are officially ending Matthew 18:15-17 step II with no results.

 

I am glad you have chosen to submit to the authority of the Independent Committee of the 18 pastors. When they act according to God’s teaching, they can represent God’s church. So we can officially enter step III, tell it to the church.

 

So we are ending the roll of the 18 pastors as witnesses into representing the church to judge this matter. We are both agreeing to submit the matter to their ruling.

 

Dear 18 pastors,

 

May you let us know the following questions:

 

 ·       Will you be willing and able to rule the matter between Pastor Xu and I regarding actions during my journey to confront Yuan’s unconfessed and unrepentant rape matters?

·       If you do, pls let us know the process on how to proceed;

·       Pls also let us know what kind of testimonies or co-operations you will need from us.

 

 Thank you,

 

 ling

 


 

 

On Mar 6, 2015, at 10:33 AM, "Z Xu" <> wrote:

 

Ms. Chai: 

 

Please don't call me "Pastor". I am not worthy to be your pastor, and I was never your pastor. 

 

Since you decided to place the issue in the hands of those 18 pastors, please stop sending me any private message. For any future correspondence, please stick to the procedure by writing directly to that pastoral group. 

 

Due to procedure consideration, I am going to block your email account from my side. Please don't feel offended if your email receives no response from now on. 

 

Please do me a favor by not disclosing any of these private correspondences to the public. Consider this as my formal request. 

 

Respectfully, 

 

Zhiqiu Xu

 


 

 

From Chai ling

To Xu

CC: CC Pastors; All Girls Allowed Board

 

March 6th, 2015

 

Mr. Xu,

 

You are right that you are never my pastor. However you were introduced to me as a pastor and clergy during the June 24th 2014 meeting. So I treated you and expected you to act according to a pastor and shepherd as our lord defined it. You never explained to me that you are not a pastor. 

 

I have never signed a legal contract to not share our emails to the public. So I will not agree to your request. You are responsible for what you say and what you do both in public and in private.

 

Ling 







More News

Photo credit: Zhong Cheng JH/ImagineChina

 

JINHUA, Zhejiang, China—When Baby 59’s unmarried mother delivered him in her bathroom, she thought her child would remain a secret. But after the baby slipped from her hands into the sewer pipe, her secret became global news.

 

The mother, 22, hid her pregnancy because it is illegal for unmarried Chinese women to have children. On May 25, she unexpectedly gave birth over the toilet in her apartment’s...

 

Single women in China are not allowed to give birth, reports humanitarian organization All Girls Allowed at a Congressional hearing Thursday, Sept. 22.
 

The One-Child Policy has “prevented” more than 400 million lives since its start in 1980, and was supposed to end last September.  This anniversary is a surprise for some.
 

“We must remember that the policy is One-Child-Per-Couple,” says Chai Ling, founder of All Girls Allowed. “No marriage certificate, no birth permit. No birth permit, no baby.”
 

Ling will...

IMAGES: China Aid Association

 

BIJIE CITY, Guizhou, China -- According to a report by China Aid Association, forced abortion victim Li Fengfei is recovering after a brutal forced abortion left her in critical condition in July (see original All Girls Allowed report on this case below or at this link).  More details have emerged about...