7-Month-Old Baby Forcibly Aborted on March 22
[GRAPHIC IMAGE: To view unblurred photograph, click here.]

 

CHUZHOU, Anhui, China—The graphic photograph of an aborted 7-month boy is widely circulating China’s internet waves following a forced abortion that took place on March 22, 2013, in Chuzhou City, Anhui Province.

 

Ms. Lü, a 33-year-old Chinese woman whose husband reported the case and released the photograph, was pregnant with an over-quota child, an illegal act under China’s One-Child Policy.  Local Family Planning Officials were tipped off by an informant regarding Ms. Lü’s pregnancy and dragged her to the local hospital.  There, under the authority of a local Family Planning Official named Mr. Cui, they injected a needle into Ms. Lü’s uterus to kill the baby inside and to induce labor.  The dead baby emerged two days later on March 24.

 

The brutal forced abortion follows the forming of a new Ministry of Health & Family Planning, and occurred despite a national and provincial ban on all late-term abortions.  That ban was instituted following the high-profile case of Feng Jianmei, whose 7-month-old baby was forcibly aborted by Family Planning Officials last June.  A graphic photograph of that forced abortion shocked the world and brought international condemnation against the One-Child Policy.  The ban on late-term abortions has since been adopted by provinces representing 87% of China’s population, including Anhui Province.  Last week, the Chinese government released statistics showing that 336 million abortions had been performed under its draconian family planning policies, dating back to the 1970’s.

 

Brian Lee, Executive Director of All Girls Allowed, said: “These unspeakable acts of horror must come to an end.  This case clearly reveals that no amount of ‘tweaking’ the One-Child Policy will enable national or provincial officials to rein in abuses at the local level.  We call on President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang, Vice Prime Minister Liu Yandong, and Ministry of Health Head Li Bin to completely abandon coercive family planning and to strip all Family Planning Officials of their authority to persecute innocent women.”

 

He added, “The international media has an excellent opportunity to expose this case and remind the Chinese government that the world is watching.  We pray that Ms. Lü and her family would lean on the everlasting arms of Jesus, and that he would stretch out his hands to heal them from the deep wounds they have suffered.  We invite people everywhere to join together in prayer as we ask Jesus, the Lord of heaven and earth, to move quickly to end the One-Child Policy and to set his people free from the yoke of slavery that has kept them in fear these many decades.”

 

All Girls Allowed has verified the details of the case with a Chinese reporter who interviewed Ms. Lü’s husband directly.  Despite repeated attempts, All Girls Allowed was unable to reach the husband for comment.  His number is 15856657369.  The story appeared briefly on Chuzhou City’s official website, but was soon taken down.  The posting did remain on Google’s search results even after the article disappeared:

 

 

 

All Girls Allowed (http://www.allgirlsallowed.org) was founded by Chai Ling in 2010 with a mission to display the love of Jesus by restoring life, value and dignity to girls and mothers in China and to reveal the injustice of the One-Child Policy.  “In Jesus’ Name, Simply Love Her.”

Image insert: 






More News

 

Today on China’s Children’s Day, All Girls Allowed celebrates two years of answered prayer that saw the rescues of women and the reunions of families torn apart by China’s One-Child Policy.

 

“We trust that a day is coming when China’s daughters will no longer carry the oppressive burden of the One-Child Policy,” said Chai Ling, founder of the Boston-based nonprofit.  “And we pray that day will come soon.” Most recently, Chai Ling prayed in a congressional hearing for the safe release activist Chen Guangcheng; four days later, Chen and his family were on...

附录IV:2015年3月11日 我给周爱玲的电邮,copy 18位牧者和女童之声的董事

 

Mrs...

附录III:从2015年3月6日到2015年3月16日,徐志秋选择不听教会牧者的记录:

 

...