- Reach Out
- Learn More
- Take Action
- Chai Ling
Submitted by admin on 16:03 pm - Monday, January 21, 2013
How can you volunteer to help China's girls and mothers?
Spread the word
Let your community know about the largest hidden atrocity our world faces: gendercide. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Lead an event featuring the 37 Seconds Campaign.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter; share our stories with your friends to let them know what's happening in China. Learn more about becoming an online volunteer through our Social Media Outreach Guide.
- Recommend Chai Ling's book, A Heart for Freedom, to your friends.
- Share our videos on your social media accounts.
- Buy our hip apparel and wear it around town. (Including baby onesies!)
- Write a letter to your local newspaper asking them to cover the work of All Girls Allowed. You can send them one of our latest press releases, found here.
- Call or write a letter to your elected representatives urging them to take action against gendercide.
- Write a blog post about gendercide. (Submit your posts to us and we might share it with others!)
- Students: ask your teacher if you can do a presentation on China's One-Child Policy for your class.
Raise funds for our Baby Shower Gift Program or other operations by hosting an event. You can get creative here, but here's our event page to get you started. Past volunteers have helped sponsor baby girls in China by:
- Organizing a car wash, bake sale, or lemonade stand .
- Holding a silent auction.
- Having an alternative birthday party for children, or asking others to support our programs in your honor instead of giving a normal Christmas or birthday gift.
- Featuring All Girls Allowed's work at a school fair or church event.
- Running a road race and seeking sponsors.
If you're interested in organizing a fundraiser, let us know what you're planning to do and we'll be happy to assist you! Don't forget to print out copies of our newsletter signup sheet so that your event participants can stay involved in the movement after your event. You and your friends can donate here--100% of donations go to supporting our programs in China!
wear all girls allowed
Visit our store to get your very own hip All Girls Allowed apparel, including t-shirts and baby onesies, to share the message with your community and friends!
Join Our Team
We're seeking talented, motivated people to join our team through a job or internship. You can see our current openings here.