- Reach Out
- Learn More
- Take Action
- Chai Ling
Reports & Stats
Submitted by admin on 15:09 pm - Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Have questions about gendercide and the One-Child Policy in China?
Learn more through the resources below, and check out our Frequently Asked Questions page if you're still in need of answers!
Click below to read our 2012 Annual Report on Gendercide and the One-Child Policy:
[Warning: Some graphic content.]
Download the PDF here: 2012 Annual Report on Gendercide and the One-Child Policy
Killing, trafficking and abandonment of baby girls should be recognized as human rights atrocities. To better understand these problems and their causes, check out the thoroughly researched statistics pages linked below. All statistics pertain specifically to China and are taken from highly reliable sources, which are cited within.
- Gendercide Statistics >
- One-Child Policy Statistics >
- Infant Abandonment Statistics >
- Forced Abortion Statistics >
- Women's Rights Statistics >
- Gender Imbalance Statistics >
- Child Trafficking Statistics >
- Infanticide Statistics >
- Poverty in China Statistics >
- Demographic Crisis Statistics >
All girls allowed Reports
A selection of research reports compiled by All Girls Allowed:
- Official Complaint to the U.N. Commission on the Status of Women (Filed jointly with the Coalition to End Violence Against Pregnant Women)
All Girls Allowed bases all its work on solid academic research from Chinese and international scholars about the One-Child Policy and gendercide. Click here to read a compilation of the most salient research articles.
Over the years, many major news and media outlets have covered gendercide and the One-Child Policy. Click here to see the most prominent articles from the past several years.